Welcome to Books and Novels to Read

News, advice and conversation about the Self-Publishing book industry.



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I've been asked to post a question here

One of my contacts asked me if I would pose the following question:-

"Should we publish our ebooks with more than 1 publisher?  I noticed that the kindle author who claimed to have sold 1,000,000 books had his book available through all sorts of ebook publishers."

I personally believe in this business you cannot afford to leave any stone unturned and you should put your books in every available outlet. Why do we pay Createspace $39.00 for Expanded Distribution or strive to get our books into Premium Status on Smashwords, solely to get our books into as many outlets as possible. Why come to www.booksandnovelstoread.com simply because it is another outlet. (One of the friendliest I believe).

What do you think? Perhaps BNR should start a list of outlets for your self published books, here is one I came across:-

XinXii Self Publishing

XinXii claim to be Europes leading digital publisher, have a look, who knows.

Be lucky - Terry

No comments: