Welcome to Books and Novels to Read

News, advice and conversation about the Self-Publishing book industry.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A new departure for Books and Novels to Read

In an effort to attract more of the book reading, buying public to BNR I´ve started adding some of the world's best selling books by the top selling authors to the website. The logic being that once attracted to the website they will browse around and discover the wonderful selection of self-published books available.

I think the public still believe there is something inferior about a self-published book. I'm stating now quite clearly, that this is not the case. Since reading and reviewing many self-published books I've found them to be original in plot, character and twists and turns.b

2 comments:

J.L. Murphey said...

Good strategy Terry.

jenny milchman said...

Definitely not the case! There are gems in there, and I hope your readers discover them...